I love blackforrest cakes and whipped potatoes.
And did i ever mention that i can't stand fresh milk?
I tried giving it a chance thinking that it was just psycological but the moment i taste it, man it makes me throw up and makes my system react violently.
And I really prefer the Original KFC chicken to the Crispy Chicken.
Hahaha.. on that note, there are some very unoriginal people out there that can't come up with their own lyrics for their song... time to sing a different tune baby.
Let's hear something else for a change!
Some don't even know what they're singing.
They think they do and claim to be doing it but it just isn't happening.
Sometimes we claim to sing praises of a situation but when given the change, the first thing that comes out of our mouths are negative. Some claim to be positive and giving and sing praises of others to look all righteous and almighty.I love bursting the bubbles on bubble wrap.
I've never watched matrix. one or two.
I love blackforrest cakes and whipped potatoes.
And did i ever mention that i can't stand fresh milk?
I tried giving it a chance thinking that it was just psycological but the moment i taste it, man it makes me throw up and makes my system react violently.
And I really prefer the Original KFC chicken to the Crispy Chicken.
Hahaha.. on that note, there are some very unoriginal people out there that can't come up with their own lyrics for their song... time to sing a different tune baby. Let's hear some new sounds.
Whatever happened to Lauryn Hill?
Let's hear something else for a change!
Some don't even know what they're singing.
They think they do and claim to be doing it but it just isn't happening.
Sometimes we claim to sing praises of a situation but when given the chance, the first thing that comes out of our mouths are negative. Some claim to be positive and giving and sing praises of others to look all righteous and almighty.
We complain too much.
I love bursting the bubbles on bubble wrap.
I've never watched matrix. one or two.
Ilove blackforrest cakes and whipped potatoes.
And did i ever mention that i can't stand fresh milk?
I tried giving it a chance thinking that it was just psycological but the moment i taste it, man it makes me throw up and makes my system react violently.And I really prefer the Original KFC chicken to the Crispy Chicken.Hahaha.. on that note, there are some very unoriginal people out there that can't come up with their own lyrics for their song... time to sing a different tune baby.Let's hear something else for a change!Some don't even know what they're singing. They think they do and claim to be doing it but it just isn't happening. Sometimes we claim to sing praises of a situation but when given the change, the first thing that comes out of our mouths are negative. Some claim to be positive and giving and sing praises of others to look all righteous and almighty.I love bursting the bubbles on bubble wrap.
I've never watched matrix. one or two.
No comments:
Post a Comment