Last week and a half was Crazy with a capital "C".
We seem to be increasingly busy these couple of years... maybe it's really happening. Singapore wanting to be a HUB for everything. All the sports stars and sporting events happen here in Singapore, we've become the venue for all these APEC and ASEAN meetings. Operating a one woman show can be quite trying. I love the adranalin rush but it runs out after a week of non-stop action. I basically felt like I was hung over for 3 days even though I hadn't drank a drop..The type that keeps you going till you can't stop to eat. Having said that, it was nice to be part of the action, and I even got to meet up with old classmates. I guess it's better to be busy nowadays. While the storm's past, it's time to relax and recharge because come September, things are gonna get wild. Till then, Cheers!
1 comment:
You look so cute in the dress and doc marts!
Post a Comment