Monday, September 21, 2009

Adrenalin ...

getting briefed
us going round the corner
home sweet home
I didn't even know how i got there but all of a sudden, my name was called out by the MC for some lucky draw I didn't even know I took part in?! I've never won a lucky pick in my life EVER..What a way to go about it. All I remember was being asked to write my name on a torn piece of paper with the company I work with. I thought they needed it because I hadn't brought along any business cards with me. So apparently I had won a passenger's seat in a supercar that can go from 0-100km/hr in 2.5s... I got to sit in a supercar built by McLaren, driven by finnish 2 time F1 world Champion Mika Hakkinen!! It felt really scary at first when we really picked up speed (like falling off the roller coaster) but as soon as the adrenalin kicked in, I was liking it very much.. Ha.. as they say: just another day at the office. What a nice way of starting F1 season. Woot!

1 comment:

avoidance said...

Hehe, that's awesome Maye-e. You won't be forgetting that in a hurry :)