Saturday, September 19, 2009

An Apple a Day ...

Sometime in 1998, I started using the computer very intensively.
And it was a Mac. The good old 7300 desktop apple computer. I needed it for design school and we were cool then. At that time, no one was using macs. Itunes was not accessible to PC users. We were nearly viewed as the 'outsiders' for using something so rare. Back when the old apple computers looked like purses, like ice apples, as laptops. I remember my friend Ming had one which was so cool especially when he showed off his portfolios on them to couples hiring him as their wedding photographer. Then for the next 9 years, I was converted. I had to use a PC for work til yesterday (well technically til after the F1. It's too soon to the next assignment to switch systems). The Apple MacBook Pro 15 inch landed in the office. In a box so big I could fit Nate in it. It sure made a grand entrance. The thing is, now i'm the jurassic one who has totally lost touch with apple computers. I don't really know where to start. Don't wanna mess up the system. I know its easy. It's a Mac.. blah blah.. blah.. It's idiot proof.. but yeah, even switching mobile phones take a little bit of time for some adjustments. Disoriented that's what they say! But it's all happening... i'm so excited. HA!

No comments: