Monday, March 09, 2009

SUPRISE!

i LOVE Kinder Eggs they are so yummy and the element of suprise is even better.
Ladies and Gentlemen.. let me introduce to you the new packaging for the Kinder Joy egg.. It's sophisticated and brilliant.. I was expecting the egg to be the same on the inside with just a new form of packaging. But when I opened it, it looked like this:
JOY! Hurry go get yours!
ok a little more on the Kinders now that i've opened and eaten them...
The edible parts include milk and white chocolate with the 2 balls which taste the same as the Ferrero Chocolate (which makes sense because Kinder was first made by Ferrero Chocolate company in 1973)
Delicious.. and the toy?

Totally cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the old kinder surprise more. Anyway, got these for the boys and they love it. Think this will become a weekly treat. Sigh, what to do with countless little toys at home?

maye said...

they end up lying around and i end up getting angry stepping all over them!