Sunday, December 05, 2010

Nike AW77 - More than a Hoodie

For Sure.

Today, I went to Nike @ Wisma Atria to cover Olympic Legend Carl Lewis's visit to the city-state.

After all the formalities, he went around the shop and did some shopping.

Through his little tour, I learnt about the Nike AW77 hoodies. click HERE

If you are a fan of hoodies, you will fall in love with what Nike has to offer.

They now have Hoodies in all the different color combinations you can think of.

On top of that, you can customize your own hoodie, with the different patches and decals.

I LOOOOOVE my hoodie.

It's grossly Pink, and it has some really cool patches picked out with the help of my Nike friends.

Oh. And you should totally check out the hood, with the big 77 sign on the left.

Told you I needed some retail therapy.

Anyway, if you feel the urge to get a hoodie, go get your own customized. Limited edition. Makes it a lot more satisfying.

Now if only I had this in Guangzhou a month ago.

1 comment:

meiyi said...

oh... the hoodie is oh SO SWEET... now i have one more thing on my wishlist.. tsk, maye ee!!! :D and the shade of pink is super ok!