
A child reaches out to touch foam used to simulate snow at a shopping mall on Tuesday, Dec. 14, 2010 in Singapore where malls are taking advantage of the festive season to draw in customers through visual merchandising, advertising and year end sales. (AP Photo/Wong Maye-E)
I shot a christmas feature at Tanglin Mall today and while editing my photos, I thought that it was so ironic that in the Midwest US, people were suffering from the blizzard and here, we just want to simulate some sort of snow.
Hmmm...
Anyway if you want to test the waterproofing on your camera or your child, its daily at 1930hrs Tanglin Mall.
You should be braver than me. I was meeting a friend later and didn't really wanna get soggy and sticky.
1 comment:
lovely photo maye ee :) hope work slows down enough for you to enjoy the Season! HUGS!!!
Post a Comment