Hi,I'm selling this Manduka eKO Yoga Mat and the Mat Sak. (colors as seen above)
It was only used twice before I got really busy with travel and work so I figure it be better off with someone else for the moment until I have the time, I will get another one for myself. I'm also in the middle of moving house, so just trying to de-clutter.
It's still in excellent/brand new condition.
It's super comfy and best part is, it's made of biodegradable tree rubber which is kind to the environment.
Price: SGD$100 for the whole set.
Leave me a note in my comments page if you are interested.
2 comments:
Hey there,
Happened to browse through you blog and saw this post, is the yoga mat and sak still available for sale?
Cheers,
Cherie
HI cherie yes it is..
email me at apmayewong@gmail.com and i can give you my mobile number.
best
maye
Post a Comment