Thursday, December 02, 2010

Hello Mast

I found an old picture of me and Mast Irham, Indonesia based EPA photographer at Padang earthquake coverage.

Those were some crazy times in the mudslide. I remember the helicopter landing and we jumping out of the bird, shielding our lenses because mud and stones were flying everywhere from the rotor wash.

This one's for you buddy.

And a road ID coming up for you too.

Like more than a year late. ooops sorry (:

3 comments:

mast irham said...

hello Maye, thanks for the pic, it was a bad disaster but really fun working with you there! I remember a nice dinner with all friends at the restaurant on the beach ;)

Nice blog!

Mast

maye said...

Yes you are right. I remember that warung. Awesome.
How you been? keep in touch ok

meiyi said...

oh wow you get to ride in choppers?!!? super cool!!! i love choppers man...