Got to cover weightlifting this time round.
I've always loved to watch them doing their thing (not as much as gymnasts though)
There is a moment where their faces cramp up and they grit their teeth.
The wonderful thing is everyone has a different expression. Some funnier than the other.
Most times, they get dramatic and the veins pop out of their necks and from their temples.
The one thing about these photos are to try and capture these dramatic scenes and look out for failure to lift their weights.
The expressions after are also quite priceless.
This year, I got to go up onto the catwalk.
It was a little bit scary if you looked down because everyone is sitting under you and you gotta make sure you don't drop anything.
It does however give you an alternative view and can be quite arty and also great for action shots.
So here's the stuff I managed to get out of the weightlifting series on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment