Sunday, November 14, 2010

Saturday Nov. 13, 2010 Guangzhou, China

Last night I caught a little bit of Gymnastics and man was it a little bit frantic. Only because it was so hard to move around the arena. We can't really move around much and normally we would be able to shoot from within the arena grounds, between each apparatus but apparently the photo organisers here won't allow it. So we just have to make do for now. Will have more gymnastics later and hope to be able to make some nice images now that i'm a little more familiar with the flow of execution over at that stadium. I will also talk a little bit more on technical advantages of shooting with the Canon EOS 1-D Mark IV here at sports events. It's quite awesome really. But that will have to wait till I get back. It's getting quite busy here again. In other news, I smashed the LCD Protective glass cover of one of my Mark IVs here because there is so much movement from venue to venue. Canon has a set up here and they have fixed it FOC and in double time.

Talk about great service... (: Shot on :
Canon EOS-1D Mark IV, Canon EF 300mm F 2.8 USM IS lens

No comments: