The long hours and mealess days have kind of paid off.
We made it to the Ap Images home page.. yes.. the Asian Games.
Today, Tao Li won a gold medal in swimming. She was amazing.
I was shooting from the pool deck and non of us wires got any action photos because for a 50-meter sprint, she hardly came up to breathe.
So proud of her and so proud to be Singaporean for a while.. even if she's chinese import?!
She came up to breathe just for a tiny moment. A tiny tiny moment.... and then she went straight for the kill.
Fantastic.
I tried swimming the butterfly during triathlon training with our swimming coach (back when I was still active in tri races for fun) and we ended up looking more like house-flies.
So Kudos to you Tao Li.
She was so in the zone.
Finally got to meet up with Zac dearie and his big hair, whom i've been waving too from the deck up to the stands where he is usually at.
Always good to see familiar faces when you're overseas.
No comments:
Post a Comment