If there was one dog that Nate would have, it would be a Scottish Terrier like Toro.
This is a good friend's dog_with the character of a human being. And he is so clever that I wish I could take him home right now.
Perhaps when we finally move out, we can have our own.
Kinda scary to think what will happen to my mom (actually to me) when any dog starts digging up her plants.
And we have MANY MANY MANY plants. (like the ratio of people to motorcycles in Vietnam)
Anyway, Toro and Nate are so alike physically and as strange as it seems for a mother to be comparing her son to a dog, they are very alike. Stout and STRONG, always observing the world and absorbing life.
Very matching if you know what i mean. And if you find this strange in anyway, Please don't scroll back to posts early 3 years ago to when I compared parenting and motherhood to that of our late Orang Utan tourism icon Ah Meng and her grandchildren apes. You may decide not to talk to me at all !! haha ha ha. (:
1 comment:
Hey May-E, chance upon your blog. Mind if i follow you :) And guess what? I have an exact blog like yours. Must be fate. Ching Har
Post a Comment