Shooting from 9am to 5pm then its straight to Swimming.
I've been on that beat for the past 2 days, and actually quite liking it. Its about getting into the groove of things.
I will send you a link to my swim pictures because everything has been edited by my boss.
The thing is i'm along the swim deck and after every race, i have a little race of my own to the computer and ingest my pictures which will pop up into my editor's screen and he will do the editing and sending of the pictures to the wire.
That's how the wire services work here. (AP, AFP, REUTERS) So we're running around like mad and someone up in the press tribune is working on our photos to make sure that everything goes out quick.
Awesome isn't it?
I think the whole set up is amazing.
http://bit.ly/cAgepa copy this link
All my pictures shot on : Canon EOS-1D Mark IV, Canon EF 400mm F 2.8 and 70-200mm USM IS lens
No comments:
Post a Comment